Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mint n Lime Drink

HI folks, I was out on a little vacation with my family in bangalore... it was hot in the afternoons but pleaseant in the evening... so in those hotful afternoons one of my friend made me drink a very refreshing drink which I thought of sharing with you all, so here it goes...
Mint n Lime Drink - (1serving)
Ingredients
Lime - 1
Pudina Leaves - 20 pulled out leaves
Ice
Sugar - 2 table spoon

Process
Take a blender jar or a mixie jar, squeeze lime, place the pudina leaves and place around 1 glass of ice cubes and half glass of water and 2 tablespoon of sugar.
Nicely, blend them for around 1min.
Serve it chilled in a glass.
Here is a twist, I also added 1 tablespoon of Blue Curacao to it, and it was awesome.
So Enjoy this dring in a Hot Summer Day!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I tried this without Blue Curacao...it was very nice. Do post such interesting things :-)

    Regards,
    Padma

    ReplyDelete